A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Christmas Challenge

Hi Friends,

Today I am sharing one of my very first holiday cards for 2017. Our Elizabeth Craft Designs' challenge blog's theme this week is "Christmas" to see more details and to have your chance at winning gift cards for FREE Elizabeth Craft Designs' product check out their challenge blog.


 I made a cute little shaped card using the "Dotted Scalloped Squares" die set. for this months Christmas challenge. These little penguins just looked like they were trying their hardest to get into trouble so I thought I would have these little guys hanging in the tree trying to be naughty. 


Check these guys out..... Aren't they stinkin cute? The Penguins Clear Stamps and coordinating die set are a must for this holiday season.

I have also used the branch die from the Beautiful Baubles die set. This set includes beautiful layered ornament dies so make sure to check the entire set out.



Lastly I have taken a sentiment from the Holiday Cheer Clear Stamp Set. This set features many  holiday sentiments which will work great in all of your holiday projects.

Thank you for stopping by today. Melanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment