A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs' ~ Falling for Butterflies

Hi There,

Any of you who follow me on a regular basis know my love of "all things with wings". The butterfly is a favorite of mine because of the amazing transformation that it makes. Elizabeth Craft Designs just released this Butterfly stamp & die set. You can see it along with the rest of the new release by visiting the NEW ARRIVALS page of our company blog.


I had fun using the Dotted Spotted Square die set to create this window card.  When you look straight on you do not realize that there is a window and that the colored images are actually inside the card. Looking at this side view below you can better understand what I mean.

I used the scalloped die to create the window but also used it to create the multi layered inside design.

The Dotted Scalloped Rectangle Set was used for the sentiment that was chosen from the "Dream Sentiments Stamp Set"

I hope you have enjoyed my little bit of craftiness today. Consider following me by email so you never miss a post. Melanie

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful...I too love butterflies and this is just gorgeous :) Thank you for sharing ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment...I really appreciate you stopping by

      Delete