A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, July 3, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs ~ Using Some Scraps!

Hi Friends,

I have been working on organizing my craft room and keep running across these extra pieces from a previous project that I used Fitted Frames 2 Lace Squares. So rather than sitting them a side yet again I decided to use them along with this "coloring" post for Elizabeth Craft Designs.




My card is quite simple using 3 of the pieces left from the die set along with a tea pot from the "Tea Time Clear Stamps" I have colored the tea pot with my Copic markers purposely to coordinate with the scraps left over from the dies. As you can see below I still have pieces left. Pretty cool that we can get about 3 projects done with one die set.



Elizabeth Craft Designs Products:

Fitted Frames 2 Lace Squares

Tea Time Clear Stamps

Other items used:

Copic Markers V01, V04, YG93, YG95, E00, E11

Ivory Card Stock along with scraps in Purple & Green

Purple Trim from my stash

One last look at the close up of my coloring...



Happy Coloring my friends! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment