A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, May 12, 2017

LDRS Creative Daisy Daisy Stamp & Die Set

Hello Everyone,

I have a new Little Darlings Rubber Stamp project for you today. This is featuring the Polkadoodles Stamp & Cut Daisy Daisy Set. This stamp and die set also has coordinating paper. This makes projects so fun and easy, perfect for any level crafter!


I colored this beauty using Copic markers in the following colors:

R30, R32, Y32, YR12, YR14, G20, G21, & G24

Here is a closer look at my coloring.



Little Darling Rubber Stamp Supplies:

Polkadoodles Daisy Daisy Stamp & Cut

Polkadoodles Daisy Daisy 6x6" Paper Pack

TLC Inspired Cherished Sentiments

Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. I encourage you to "Follow by Email" so you don't miss a project. Happy Creating! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment