A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Coloring Challenge ~ Critters

Hiya Friends,

I am sharing with you a really fun Elizabeth Craft Designs colored card. We have a brand new coloring challenge starting today. The theme is "critters". We would love to have you participate with us.

Have you seen the brand new line of stamps and dies that we now carry? You must keep an eye out on the "New Arrivals" section of the Elizabeth Craft Designs web store for all the exciting items being released this month. 


Check out this cuteness! I have used the Woodland Pals Stamp set and Woodland Pals die set. This was such fun to color up. I love creating scenes so this set really appealed to me. 



For the "Smile" sentiment I cut the die out numerous times and glued one on top of another until I liked the thickness. I then used a coordinating marker to color the edges. I love the boldness this technique gives you. 

For the clouds I used left over pieces from an oval accordion card I will be sharing in the near future. Such adorable little clouds!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Products used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies

 Smile Die

Oval Clouds Frame Edges   (to create the clouds)

Woodland Pals Stamp Set 

Woodland Pals Die Set

Other Items:

Copic Markers and paper from my stash ;-)

Personal Tip: I love the Stitched Rectangles set because they have both stitched lines as well as dotted rectangles.  I am always looking for the best value for the money and this just gives you more options for the same price as other brands. 

Happy Creating!
Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment