A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Rose Wonder to DIE FOR Week ~ A Happy Accident!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome back to day 2 of my 3 day installment using the Rose Wonder Bundle. I am in love with this bundle and I have not even began playing with many of the stamps yet. Today I have what I would like to call my "Happy Accident". When I was making the stencil card from yesterday when I lifted the stencil it revealed not only a beautiful card underneath, but also this drop dead gorgeous stencil.... So I instantly knew it was going to find its home on a second card and my first instinct was basic black card stock. 


The white card was made using the stencil that now resides on the black card. Here is a closer look at today's card...


Isn't it DREAMY????? I couldn't of asked for a happier accident. Both of these cards took minimal supplies...Just goes to show that WOW does not have to include a ton of product. I used the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set for the "Celebrate You" Sentiment. along with a few added rhinestones. 

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Also don't forget to sign up for my newsletter so you do not miss out on any specials. Happy Crafting my friends!

Melanie



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. How did you keep your "stencil" from lifting while you colored over it? ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, I just held it in place but I got a great tip from a class attendee to use a post it note. Thank you for stopping by today :-) let me know if I can help you in any other way.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Cards. Am going to try this.

    ReplyDelete