A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Stampin' Up December Class Samples ~ Last Minute Holiday Gifts!

Hello Stamping Friends,

As promised I am here sharing with you my December Samples from my in home workshop. The girls and I had a lot of fun together. Our focus was on last minute Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers. We made 3 individual 3-D items.

Our first project was a goodie bad which we filled with holiday peppermint patties. It was perfect because the bags are semi clear so the colors from the individual candies showed through the bag.




Our second project was creating an adorable Tic Tac holder. One of my friends said her husband loves Tic Tacs so it will be in his stocking on Christmas morning. 


 We then made a gift card holder. My mom gives gift cards for Christmas so she fell in love with this idea. I totally see using the Gift Card Envelope and Trims Thinlits Set many times in the future. Isn't the Belly Band made to look like Santa's Belt adorable? I used the retired postage stamp punch but the 1" punch would work perfectly as well. 

All the products for these 3 projects can be found below... Happy holidays everyone!!! Melanie

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment