A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Crafts & Me "Celebrate" Challenge

Hello Friends,

The New Year is right around the corner so Crafts & Me is having a fun challenge on their Facebook group using the "Celebrate" Theme. I have colored up Hannah Lynn's digital image called "City Girl" from the Crafts & Me STORE for my design team card. I absolutely love this image and had so much fun coloring it.


City Girl is ready to Par-Tay! What celebrating will you be doing this New Years Eve??? 

I have used some beautiful paper flowers along with some Stampin' Up! punches and a new die set by Little B Designs for the Sentiment. 


Here is a close up of my coloring. I have colored her with Copic Markers.

Thank you for stopping by today. Head on over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group to participate in our "Celebrate" Challenge!!!!!!!

Melanie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment