A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Release Party!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a really sweet card using The Paper Nest Dolls newly released stamp named "Friendship Umbrella". I just fell in love with this new image because it isn't very often that you find a stamp with two people in it. In this NEW RELEASE there is not just one, but TWO. Make sure to check them all out in the Paper Nest Dolls Online Store.


I love the color combo purple/green but when you add yellow to the mix it really gives a POP to your project. The stamped image is colored with Copic Markers and die cut using Oval Accent Bigz Die. I decided on a 5x7 card base, due to the size of the die. The striped background Designer Paper is from the Painted Blooms Collection from the current Occasions Catalog.


The spotted paper to the left of the image is from the "Sweet Taffy" Designer Series Paper (item #133693) As you can see in the above photo I colored a few of the spots yellow. I did this with a Daffodil Delight Stampin Write Marker (Item # 131259)

For the Sentiment I used the Tag Talk Stamp Set (Item #134249) along with the matching  "Label Bracket" Punch (Item #132153), as shown in the collage above. I absolutely adore matching stamp & punch sets.... Besides my Big Shot (Item #113439) and dies, I would probably say these sets or my most loved of all Stampin' Up! products. I had a little fun with the "Label Bracket" punch as you can see.  After stamping the sentiment I wanted to frame it as well to help it tie in with the entire color scheme. So I punched a second piece of Card stock and rotated the two to create a fun framed sentiment.

All Items are linked below for easy clicking. Thank you for stopping by today. I really appreciate having you here. Feel free to message below if you have any questions or send me a message with the easy "contact me" email option on the sidebar. Happy Sunday Everyone!

Melanie
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card & the stamp! The girls are SO cute!! Also love the color combo you used with it.

    ReplyDelete