A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Make it Crafty "Fairy Star" for Through the Craft Room Door.

Hi Friends,

Tonight I am stopping by a fun little card. The coloring of this image was very fun and keeping it a two tone combo was a challenge. I love how striking it is. This design team card is kicking off a new challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door where our challenges are always "Anything Goes" so make sure to stop by and share you newest creation. This week's sponsor is Make It Crafty and this lovely image is "Fairy Star"


Materials:
MME Paper Pad - Breeze
Coredinations Glitter card stock in Black Tie
Starring You! SU! Set for Sentiment
Copics in E000,E00,E04,E11,E21, R20, Y32,Y35,Y38,C1,C3,C5,C7,C9

Here is the close up to better show my coloring. I feel the hair really turned out well. 

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Melanie! Love your darling little fairy done in yellow and grey-tones. The star them is wonderful (especially with the added dimension). And the shading in her hair looks fabulous! Very cute card! I am your newest google follower! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I think this is one of my most favorite color combos! I love it!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - love the black with the pop of yellow!

    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete