A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Exciting News! I'm the newest member of the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Design Team!

Hi Everyone,

I have some EXCITING NEWS to announce. I have been selected to be a part of the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Design Team. This is an amazing opportunity to show off even more of my work. I am excited to work with this talented group of ladies!

Today's challenge over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun is "Water Water Everywhere".  We are teaming up with four awesome sponsors this week. Check out the challenge blog for all the DT's inspirational projects using Crafty Sentiments, Delicious Doodles, Paper Pretties, and Scribbles Designs digital images. I promise you that you will find a lot of new lovely images to color if you do ;-)


  I was given this adorable teddy bear image to work with by Crafty Sentiments . Make sure to check out all of their amazing images this week and if you get a chance, play along with us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun! 


For this card I used paper in my stash along with Prima Flowers and Stickles to give the bubbles and shinny effect. I also used Spellbinder dies. I colored this little guy with the following Copic Markers:

E15, 17,18,27,29,70,71,74 
B000, 12,14
G21,24
R83

Here is a close up of my coloring:


This card will be entered into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous 1st card for the team! Very happy to have you on board! Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy having you onboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Melanie! So nice having you. I may be a bit hit and miss during the summer months but I'll be back in full force in September. I'm your latest follower. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful card! Welcome to the DT team Melanie!

    Hugs,
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the colour combo, great inspiration for our Water Water Everwhere challenge at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute teddy and great coloring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your DT appointment - awesome coloring! Great to see you playing with us at ATSM. Come back next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new DT and this is some fab colouring, especially the fur. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new DT spot - this card is a fabulous, so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melanie this is just so cute. Love the purple and green colours and the pretty flowers. Thanks so much for becoming a follower over at my side and I am a Follower here too. Also thank you for taking part in my 900 Follower give away.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card. I love how you have showcased the image. Love the texture of the fur. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete